[mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Jun 2 19:16:06 UTC 2006

In message <18044244.1851149273405879.JavaMail.root at mx.focushere.ca>
          "Justin M. Hunt" <beyonddeath at focushere.ca> wrote:

> Time offset for thumbnail preview images: most users probably don't change
> this since you cant get it perfectly right for all programs anyways

I definitely use this one. I think I have it set to six minutes - two
to get past the global pre-roll and another four to make sure I am
reasonably into the program without going far enough to hit the first
ad-break.

> Start in title section: J. Donavan Stanley's recommendation

I have this one set as well - if you remove it which way do you
intend to have it default? I have it set because I almost always
just select from the "All Programs" list.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/