[mythtv] Release of 0.20 planed...

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Jul 19 17:07:23 UTC 2006

On 18-Jul-06, at 8:43 AM, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 11:50 +0200, Jochen Kühner wrote:
>> Is ther a release of 0.20 planed in the near future, because in
>> trac many
>> tickets get changed to 0.21 as target.
> Yep, no date has been set, but we're in wrapping up mode.
>
>> What changes are planed to include in 0.20??
> Pretty much what is in SVN now, plus a few outstanding patch & defect
> tickets will be closed.

Will you be holding up .20 for Anduin Withers' changes to mythvideo?
Failing that could #1569 get into .20 please? It gives a sorely
needed startup boost + fixes a number of pecurliarities with the .19
mythvideo code. I've been running the patch for four months and a few
others have written to me to say it works great for them so I'd say
the risk is low for regression or unexpected side effects.

- George