[mythtv] Channel sorting problems...

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Jul 7 10:12:50 UTC 2006

> Must be a learning day for me - thats 3 useful things before lunch :-)
>
> I've changed the callsign on the terrestrial stations and so I now have
> manual scheduling choice (because all channels are back in the guide) -
> this suits me since the sat box is much better quality than the signal off
> the aerial so thats what I use 99% of the time. Unless its heavy rain and
> I get no sat signal (or they point the sat the wrong way as happened for a
> while a couple of months ago).

Spoke too soon on [10416]

The guide is OK, browse mode in LiveTV is OK but I can't change channel.
As soon as I hit 'enter' having browsed to a channel the EPG changes from
the correct details to 'UNKNOWN' and the system refuses to change channel.
Reverting the backend that has the tuner to [10338] works for both
frontends ([10338] and [10416])

Tried with browse mode off and still can't change channel. Not tried a
scheduled recording yet...

--
Robin Gilks