[mythtv] Usability test.

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 09:31:38 UTC 2006

On 7/5/06, Markus Ingalsuo <markus.ingalsuo at osp.fi> wrote:
> We at Open Source Partners have had a usability test done on MythTV. We
> are about to publish it and thought you might want to see it first. We
> are planning on having another test done later when the SoC redesigns
> are done.
>
> The publication and complete report can be found at
> http://slashbox.net/osp.fi/

Heh, this report is brilliant (in my opinion at least).  I know there
has been debate about the usability of mythTV in the past, but I like
what you have done.

I think the sample set should have been a little larger, but perhaps
you can take than onboard if/after the SoC changes are taken onboard.

I hope the developers find it useful too.

Regards,
Whytey