[mythtv] Problems with DVB Channel scanning....

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Jul 5 08:37:42 UTC 2006

Are there still Problems with the scanning for DVB Channels???

I live in Germany, and I deleted a Channel in my Channel data...

But when i tried to rescan the frequency, i don't get it...

I know the Channel is working (tried it with a reciever)...

I get following output from mythtv-setup:

DVBChan(0): Warning Initial Tone setting failed
Diseqc(0) Error: Setup: Sending init command failed
Diseqc(0) error: setting tone mode failed
dvbchan(0) error: tune() failed to transmit diseqc commands.

but i don't use diseqc... i have only a single lnb...