[mythtv] Problems with Mythburn-ui and scripts...

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jan 29 23:01:26 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jochen Kühner" <jochen.kuehner at gmx.de>
To: "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 2:37 PM
Subject: [mythtv] Problems with Mythburn-ui and scripts...

>I have a problem with mythburnui

>when i use it, it always sais file no not found has there something changend in the mythtvburn.sh
prameter count?? so that no is an >aditional parameter because i'm to lazy for searchning after that
error now. i'm using cvs version of both...

I have just applied you patch to mythburn-ui cvs thanks.

If you are still having problem's can you run the frontend with '-v network'
parameter then try and use mythburn-ui and send me the log. It will tell me if mythburn-ui
is getting any response from the backend when it requests the list of recordings.

Paul H.