[mythtv] LCD Support

christian cb2001 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 27 16:36:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I am desperatly
looking for a solution of the following problem:
I've build myself a nice HTPC and bought for this purpose a 240x128 pixel
LCD Screen (40x16 char/line).

My problem is now, that the mythTV menu structure is displayed but doesn't
fill the entire screen.
Actually it uses the first 20x8 cols/lines and fills the rest with
unreadable junk.

By now I tried to find a solution in the LCDd T6963 driver, but after hours
of trying different settings, I came to the conclusion that the problem
might not within lcdproc.
Is there any way to tell/configure  mythTV to use a bigger screen??
Does anyone had the some problem??
If its not mythTV afterall, what do I have to do to get it working
properly??

Many thanks for any kind of help in advance

Christian