[mythtv] "upcoming recordings" displays non-recording show as recording

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Fri Jan 27 14:31:14 UTC 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Bruce Markey wrote:

> Daniel Walton wrote:
> > Sorry for the yellow/white confusion.  I opened ticket #1129 for this.
>
> What you should be sorry about is being so evasive about what theme
> you are using. Is it so hard to just say the name of the theme? Did
> you swear to secrecy or something?

Did anyone on this thread ever ask me what theme I was using?  No, they didn't.
I'm using Project Grayhem, I'll check tonight to see if this problem is specific
to that theme.

> You only mention the the color as if that is decisive or authoratative and not
> the record status which is the relevant information. While mentioning an
> expectation that something should check if time is "padding", you fail to say
> what the ending time is for the showing that may or may not record.

I said it started at 7pm and ended at 9pm and that I wanted to pad at the end by
15 minutes.

> The recording statuses come from the reclist of the scheduler and are the same
> for the "upcoming recordings page" and mythweb and I can only imagine that
> your closely guarded secret mystery theme screwed up the font definitions on
> the conflicts page. Are the colors screwed up on other pages too like the
> upcoming episodes or Set Priorities or Program Finder?

I haven't noticed problems anywhere else.

Daniel