[mythtv] "upcoming recordings" displays non-recording show as recording

Martin Møller martin at martinm-76.dk
Thu Jan 26 23:26:09 UTC 2006

Torsdag 26 januar 2006 22:58 skrev Daniel Walton:
> I'm using svn 8734 and am seeing a problem where a show that can't record
> due to a conflict is still displayed in yellow in the "upcoming
> recordings".  MythWeb doesn't list this show in its upcoming list so the
> problem appears to be specific to mythfrontend.
The yellow color means 'conflict' ergo the show will not be recorded. If you
want only the shows that *will* be recorded, try pressing 1 or 2. I haven't
used that feature much so I can't quite remember which is which.

As have been mentioned previously on the list 'Upcoming recordings' is also
'Conflict resolution' but you *can* choose to hide the conflict-stricken
shows.

White means the show will be recorded. Red(ish) means it is recording right
now.

/Martin.