[mythtv] WikiFormatting in Trac?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jan 25 19:55:36 UTC 2006

Completely unimportant topic that can easily wait until after 0.19, but
in case it's something that can be fixed without wasting developers' time...

Does anyone know what happened to the WikiFormatting page in Trac?

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/WikiFormatting

I'm pretty sure it used to be there.  I just figured it came with Trac.
Since it's linked from the Create New Ticket page, it would be nice if
it worked.

Is it something that I should just create and paste the Wiki source of
some other Trac WikiFormatting page onto?

Thanks,
Mike (who's completely clueless about Trac)