[mythtv] XvMC Support broken in Latest SVN

Tim Jordan tim at insipid.org.uk
Wed Jan 25 17:55:37 UTC 2006

it last worked in Sunday's SVN
Sadly I emerged a lot of packages (99 IIRC), I have already found
that my baselayout was broken and have reemerged that.
I am running a intel p4 865 chipset, Kernel 2.6.15, Xorg 6.8.2,
Fluxbox window manager
The kernel/xorg logs seem to be ok
(II) Loading extension XVideo-MotionCompensation is in the xorg log
xvinfo reports xv on the loaded head

Regards

Tim