[mythtv] SVN[8675] live TV stops at program end

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Jan 24 13:36:09 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 07:53 +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> Petr Stehlik píše v Po 23. 01. 2006 v 22:09 +0100:

> updated to latest SVN, watched live TV, no crash at end of a program -
> just a little prebuffering pause. So perhaps I was using too old SVN
> before. My fault.

Actually, I think I may have found this bug last night. It appears
to be triggered by a stream format change with a timing element.
Yesterday I managed to reproduce it dependably with a release build,
but after many tries I only got the problem once with a debug build.
But I think I found the problem that time, I'll put more detail in
the commit log when I have a fix ready...

-- Daniel