[mythtv] SVN[8675] live TV stops at program end

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Mon Jan 23 21:09:37 UTC 2006

Stuart Auchterlonie píše v Po 23. 01. 2006 v 20:44 +0000:
> > > The live TV basically "stopped" at the end of the pre-game show (3pm)
> > > and the end of the game (6:30pm) - the only two program "breaks".
> > > There was no crash or anything; everything just stopped, as if the
> > > backend decided to stop recording data and sending it to the frontend.
> > > Pressing ESC and re-entering live TV brought me back to live TV.
> >
> > Just to be clear, this is a problem when the end of a program is
> > reached during live TV (as shown in the program guide). This has
> > nothing to do with changing or browsing channels during live TV (I
> > hate channel surfing).
> >

> There is also a prebuffering pause as the transition goes to a
> new live tv file.

I was watching live TV (bttv) on a remote frontend a hour ago. At the
end of the program the server (backend) locked so hard that even NumLock
didn't react. I couldn't do anything but press the reset button. This is
a bit older SVN r8654. I don't have any logs, anything. I am just
sitting here surprised how hard the lock was..

Petr