[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase ran, no data

Dave Just justifiably at cwazy.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 19:07:51 UTC 2006

> I was aware that might be an issue but it has gone at least three
> days with
> the 'no data' error on one backend and two days on the other. (I
> run two
> completely separate backends). Of course this could all be a
> coincidence!
>
> I'll let it go another day or two, if it persists then I'll add
> some more
> logging to mfdb so that I might track down the problem.

I also saw this for a couple of days with tv_grab_uk_rt, not sure
why, but it completed successfully today for me (at 15:03), back to
14 days guide data.

Could you share your patch to remove episode numbers from subtitles?
It sounds useful to avoid unintentional duplicates (which got
especially worse since I started mixing EIT and RT data).

  - Dave.