[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase ran, no data

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 18:56:38 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 Jan 2006 17:21, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> I'm assuming you mean you're logging mythfilldatabase output and didn't
> see anything in the log?

Yes and yes.

> Note that if you run mfdb from the prompt, the next time it runs
> automatically through Myth, you're likely to get the "no new data"
> message.  Perhaps (assuming you actually have as much data as you would
> expect to have), you should wait a couple of days to see if it just
> "goes away."

I was aware that might be an issue but it has gone at least three days with
the 'no data' error on one backend and two days on the other. (I run two
completely separate backends). Of course this could all be a coincidence!

I'll let it go another day or two, if it persists then I'll add some more
logging to mfdb so that I might track down the problem.
--
Stuart Morgan