[mythtv] Mythfilldatabase ran, no data

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 10:40:53 UTC 2006

For the last 3 or 4 days I've noticed the "mythfilldatabase ran, but did not
insert any new data into the Guide. This can indicate a potential grabber
failure." error.

It doesn't give a clue as to the issue as no errors/warnings from the grabber
are captured and passed on. Mythfilldatabase runs just fine when started at
the prompt.

About 4 days ago I did modify the tv_grab_uk_rt script to strip out some
troublesome episode numbers from subtitles. I just cannot see a link between
this and the no data problem, especially when it will run fine from the
prompt.

Any ideas?
--
Stuart Morgan