[mythtv] SVN[8675] live TV stops at program end

Tim Jordan tim at insipid.org.uk
Mon Jan 23 09:54:41 UTC 2006

I can confirm this behaviour and it is present in this mornings svn.
This is as Rob suggests to do with the guide data advising the end of
a program, I experienced this, this morning watching the news, my pc
clock was a bit off and it stopped before the end of the program,
however the guide suggested the program had ended.

Regards

Tim