[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8666 - in trunk/mythtv by nigel

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Sun Jan 22 23:34:44 UTC 2006

> Nigel, this doesn't seem to get regenerated after an svn up or ci.  It
> only
> gets updated if qmake is run again (which doesn't happen _that_ often).

	Sorry about that. I had done most of my testing using
osx-packager.pl, and it did distclean/qmake each rebuilds.
Current version should fix this.

	The problem Daniel revealed is a bit harder to fix
(rebuilding version.cpp during "sudo make install").
Am trying to use qmake/makefile trickery to only
regenerate the file if svnversion has changed,
but it is getting ugly.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "In this city I confess
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia   |  god is mammon, more is less