[mythtv] Mythburn-ui in current svn....

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jan 22 19:16:33 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "joggl" <jochen.kuehner at gmx.de>
To: <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 6:22 PM
Subject: [mythtv] Mythburn-ui in current svn....

>Is the mythburn-ui working on the current svn version?? because it segfaults on mine.

>I'm try to find out if this is a problem only on my or on all machines.

>If an all, i going to find and correct the bugs...

Working fine on current svn here!

One thing you have to remember is the mythburn-ui isn't rebuilt when you
rebuild the pluggins. You should always change into the mythburn-ui directory and
do a 'make clean', 'make', 'make install' whenever you have to rebuild the pluggins.
There have been a few changes recently to myth in svn that require the pluggins to
be rebuilt.

Paul H.