[mythtv] Info reports wrong program in LiveTV

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Jan 20 09:38:23 UTC 2006

Just loaded SVN r8649 tonight and although the problem I was having of the
frontend stopping on a program change during LiveTV now appears to be
fixed, I'm having another problem across the program change boundary.

This time, when I bring up the LiveTV Info display AFTER a program change,
it shows the details for the program thats just finished.

I guess in 28 minutes time (when I get another program change) I'll see if
I can actually rewind back to that previous program as implied by the Info
display.

--
Robin Gilks