[mythtv] XvMC studdering

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:39:57 UTC 2006

I hadn't updated my SVN version in a few weeks, and had turned off XvMC
because of a few glitches.     So, I updated it yesterday and turned XvMC
back on.    My initial tests were excellent,  very good XvMC playback, no
stuttering, perfect playback on 1080i and 720p material.  (In the past, I
had been getting some stuttering on 720p when the OSD came up).

Maybe some of the changes that Kevin mentioned have helped this..    My
system is: Gentoo x86-64, kernel 2.6.14, NVidia driver 7676, FX5200 video
card,  latest MythTV svn as of last night,  HD3000 and FusionHDTV3 QAM
cards.