[mythtv] High level CI patch

Henrik Sjoberg hsjo at epact.se
Mon Jan 16 14:46:56 UTC 2006

What coding standard should be used when editing and writing additions to
(as in this case) imported code which already have a different coding
standard? Should I adopt the standard already in the file or use the one
from mythtv? The coding standard howto wasn't really clear on this.

Regards,
Henrik