[mythtv] [patch] multichannel ac3 audio v11

Rich Goodin rich at goodin.com
Sun Jan 15 20:57:24 UTC 2006

Hi Mark,

Thanks for all the work on the AC3 analog stuff. I've been playing
around with ver 5 (I just found version 11 today) and had problems
with the decoded data apparently not matching the channel. I've got
an Audigy 2 with 5.1 surround and would be glad to test for you. I'm
building 11 now to take a look.

Rich Goodin