[mythtv] mythweb translation problem with HTML entities (was Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8618 - in trunk/mythplugins/mythweb by xris)

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Sun Jan 15 20:30:28 UTC 2006

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org píše v Ne 15. 01. 2006 v 20:23 +0000:
>       Author: xris
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/languages/Czech.php
> patch and language file to close #1038.

Thanks.

Please note that there's one weird thing. The UTF-8 strings are
translated to HTML entities and these entities are wrong at several
places, for example in page <title> or in div="info_tv" on the title
page.

I don't know why it happens. I actually don't know why the strings are
translated to HTML entities at all. Any reason? I admit I don't know
PHP..

FYI, the XMLTV information is in normal UTF-8, no entities.

Petr