[mythtv] Diseqc Switching still not working?

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Sun Jan 15 12:24:09 UTC 2006

It is only a live cd when you want to run a frontend at some PC without
installing it.
The rest of the options are complete installs. (which I did) so I must be
able to apply the patch.(well maybe I am not able to apply the patch but
that will be not the faul off knoppmyth)
Can you please tell me exactly what to do. Do I have to rebuild or compile
afterwards?

Thanks I advance

Wim