[mythtv] Another mpeg2fix deadlock

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Tue Jan 10 04:50:01 UTC 2006

On 1/9/06, Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:
> Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:
> > I uploaded full log to
> > http://www.freewebtown.com/ababacki/mythtv/mythtranscode.log.bz2 (8MB)
>
> I re-uploaded the log with r8529. Everything else is the same.
>
> I am now getting "No more queue slots!", quite a bit earlier.

The old problem won't be fixed by any of the work I've done so far.
To fix it I need the following snipit from your file:
dd if=<put file here> of=tmp.mpg bs=1000000 skip=5932 count=12
which should give a ~12MB file, with hopefully enough info that I can duplicate

To work on the new issue, I need you to go into mpeg2fix.cpp and
uncomment the VERBOSE lines at 2053, 2037, and 2000

The log will grow significantly in size, but I only need the last 5MB of it.