[mythtv] MythTV Usability Report

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Jan 8 16:45:56 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-08 at 00:47 +0000, Jono Bacon wrote:

> I would love to conduct a more in-depth usability test in the future
> if that would be of interest. I write quite a bit about design,
> usability and MythTV on my blog at www.jonobacon.org.

Thanks for working on this writeup, speaking for myself I'd be
interested in seeing a usability report on MythTV. It might
help me decide on where to spend some of my limited MythTV
coding time. Unfortunately this report seems to be looking at
the 0.18.1 code, which is woefully out of date at this point.

If you could do a more exhaustive report for 0.19, which is due
to be released 'any day now'(TM), I'd be willing to host it on
cuymedia.net along with other developer reports pertaining to
MythTV I plan to post after 0.19 is out the door.

-- Daniel