[mythtv] PATCH - diseqc switch support behind positioner.

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 06:29:09 UTC 2006

I've sent this patch to the devel list before I subscribed, but I never got a
response if it was approved so I'm sending it again if someone is interested.

I've created this pacth to support a diseqc switch behind a rotor. It works on
my system so feel free to test it and reply with results. It allows you to
specify a port of the switch in the "input connection" menu. It also fixes
one or two other things that I thought was wrong. (read the comments in the
patch)

NOTES:
- Only Positioner 1.3 with 2 LNB's as input has been tested
- for  Positioner 1.2 with 2 LNB's it seemed to make more sense to have the
stored positioned store in the diseqc_pos column instead of diseqc_port
column. This allows to have the diseqc swith behind rotor 1.2.

P.S.
I'm no coder so no need to critisize my coding skills if somthing don't make
sense. I hope this helps someone and if it's good enough I hope it makes into
the svn.