[mythtv] Strange timing problems

Daniel Chassot daniel.chassot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 10:12:47 UTC 2006

On 1/4/06, Jean-Michel Pulfer <jpulfer.0001 at citycable.ch> wrote:
> Yes, probably, but unfortunately no. This is indeed related to
> recordedmarkup. "mythcommflag --rebuild --all" made things much, much
> worse. Emptied and retranscoded all my recordings fixed this, *BUT*
> brand new, untouched by mythcommflag, recordings still lag the same way
> before I transcode them. Still the case with tonight's svn.

Did you try with the quick hack modification I posted in the "commflag
debugging" thread on 2nd of january??
If not, please try again with this (one line change). Something is
broken in the rebuilding of seek indexes in mythcommflag and perhaps
something is broken too while storing the initial seek indexes while
recording.

Daniel