[mythtv] MythMusic GUI changes

Justin Cherniak compwiz312 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 01:20:25 UTC 2006

Paul, I'm wondering if it would be possible to add an additional view, for
us classical music listeners.  Namely, a Composer list.  I personally have
my music library managed by iTunes where I used almost every tag available,
however being able to browse by composer would be absolutely wonderful (the
artist tag contains the performer, which isn't very useful to browse by).

Thanks in advance,
Justin