[mythtv] Marking programmes as 'previously seen/recorded'

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 15:24:06 EST 2006

> because you'll see those recordings ahead of time in upcoming recordings
> and can remove them

If I have to constantly review what is going to be recorded or fill up my
space with unwanted recordings that defeats the purpose of an automated
system. Ideally I shouldn't have to babysit Myth. I should be able to
configure/schedule when I want then walk away - for weeks maybe.

Anyway you don't have to use the feature, you can just ignore it. People have
different expectations of Myth and that is already reflected in the current
work. e.g. I don't see the point or need of the "Set Priorities" screen but
someone obviously did and so the option exists. I don't need or use the
playgroup facility but it is there for those who want it.
--
Stuart Morgan