[mythtv] Marking programmes as 'previously seen/recorded'

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 13:25:38 EST 2006

On Sunday 01 Jan 2006 18:05, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> I'm not sure why you would need to mark something as never record
> that you are not currently scheduled to record...

Well I like to be proactive :) I would rather mark programmes and films as
'previously seen' _now_ whilst I can still remember having seen them, than
unnecessarily schedule them to record at some point in the future.

I might also exclude previously recorded films/programmes from the search
lists. Which is a big plus! Instead of wading through 100 films I could get a
list of those 10-20 which I haven't already seen!
--
Stuart Morgan