[mythtv] Marking programmes as 'previously seen/recorded'

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 10:37:44 EST 2006

I thought a useful addition would be the option to mark programs in the guide
as 'Previously seen'. Essentially adding them to the oldrecorded table
without actually recording them.

There are a large number of repeats on currently which have not been
previously recorded on the Myth box nor marked as reruns by the listing
provider. There are also many films which I saw pre-myth. Marking them as
recorded now will avoid me re-recording and wasting scheduling time/space in
the future.

Would anyone else appreciate this facility?
--
Stuart Morgan