[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9199 by xris

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 28 23:51:26 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: xris
>         Date: 2006-02-28 07:59:26 +0000 (Tue, 28 Feb 2006)
> New Revision: 9199
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/9199
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythplugins/mythweb/themes/default/music/music.php
>
> Log:
>
> I really dislike this music module -- fix #1355

I'd quite like to redo this module at some point. I want to update how
the lists are generated in MythMusic itself too, to finalise the
Multi-artist stuff I wrote into MythMusic a year or two ago, but was
never able to finish due to work commitments.

I reckon I may be able to complete both these changes within 3 months,
but if someone beats me to it then I'd be more than happy (and I really
can't commit to that timescale either, it's just my current best guess).

For the web side of stuff, I'd very much like to make extensive use of
AJAX type stuff if there is no objection?

Col.