[mythtv] Unreliable channel tuning with 0.19 and DVB-T

Paul Webster pjwebster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:46:49 UTC 2006

I was originally having tuning problems with both my PCI and USB
tuners. I accidentally on purpose deleted channel info when trying to
figure why my live and recorded TV was playing in
"psychodelic-barber-pole" colour for all but one channel and had to
retune from scratch.

I increased the time-outs for both to 15000ms, et voi-la, all channels
were found. I admit that I did tuned scans based on local channel
info, but they were failing for me before the extended timeouts too.

Paul W