[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9044 by cpinkham

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Feb 18 22:15:00 UTC 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Pinkham" <cpinkham at bc2va.org>
To: <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9044 by cpinkham

>> Sorry about that, I didn't realize F6 was already bound...
>>
>> -- Daniel

>No problem.  I had a hard time finding something when I added the FINDER
>binding. :)  Makes sense for the other keys to be together, although
>using 5 keys is a bit much just for colors.  Would be nice if the
>patch toggled through the 5 colors using one key.

>--
>Chris

I guess you have never used teletext with FastText keys =). The
different colored keys allow you to quickly jump to pages
that are indicated at the bottom of every teletext page that
uses the FastText system. Pressing red might jump you to the news
pages, green to sport and so on. Having one key to toggle between
them wouldn't work to well I don't think.

Paul H.