[mythtv] Mythtv 0.19 Frontend segfaults

Paul Wheeler paulrwheeler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:16:53 UTC 2006

Dan,

I tried turning of the preview as you suggested and it worked. Th
elivetv crashes must have been when went to recordings screen then
back out to watch live tv. But I havent had it segfault since turning
them off.

Thanks for the suggestion, will look through commits to try and work
out which one is causing it.

Paul