[mythtv] Deb builds from SVN?

Anthony J. Mirabella mirabeaj at aneurysm9.ath.cx
Mon Feb 13 20:13:14 UTC 2006

Attached is a tarball with the debian dirs updated for post-0.19 svn and
a couple of scripts I use to build the packages.  The last two lines of
the buildpkg script are for uploading to my local repo so you will
probably want to modify them to fit whatever setup you have.  You should
probably also change the contact info that gets inserted in
svn-changelog-update.sh.  Finally, I'm building this on Ubuntu Breezy,
so some changes may need to be made to the build-deps in the control
files if you're on a different distro.  A good example would be that
Ubuntu doesn't have libiec61883-dev and I don't use firewire so I
haven't installed it.  That will need to be re-inserted into the
build-deps for mythtv if you need firewire.