[mythtv] Recordings List oddities

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:26:17 UTC 2006

On 2/7/06, David Engel <gigem at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 04:14:53PM -0500, Steven Adeff wrote:
> > On 2/7/06, David Engel <gigem at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > That's after my change, so you may need to debug this one yourself.
> > > You'll want to look at PlaybackBox::FillList to see if and how
> > > titleIndex and progIndex get changed beween entry and exit.
> >
> > sadly, I don't know what any of that means...
>
> Surely, you're not that helpless, are you?  Would you be able to apply
> a patch if I sent one?

I'm just no programmer, so much of that is meaningless to me. Once
taught I have a pretty good memory though, I did make it through 4
years of Engineering school and have almost enough credits for a
Masters of Engineering...

point being, I can apply patches with the best of 'em =D

> On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 04:42:38PM -0500, Steven Adeff wrote:
> > u know, I think it started happening to me *after* your change. I
> > remember you bringing it up and the patch being submitted and I never
> > saw it occur. What changeset was the patch applied? I have some older
> > revisions sitting compiled on my hd, if one is older than the patch
> > I'll revert to see if it still occurs.
>
> r8804 | gigem | 2006-01-31 20:13:44 -0600 (Tue, 31 Jan 2006) | 5 lines

ok, I have 8788 compiled on my drive I'll test with it later and get
back to you.

--
Steve