[mythtv] Scheduler problems - "This program does not match current program listings" - And more...

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Mon Feb 6 21:09:30 UTC 2006

Martin Møller wrote:

>> As you can see, the recording was not assigned to a tuner, and at the
>> bottom a message appears:
>> "This program does not match current program listings"
>>
> Have you by any chance updated your XMLTV schedule after marking the program
> for recording? If the starttime of said program has changed, you get this
> result with 'just this recording'.

Hello Martin,

Mythfilldatabase ran 07:30 first time today, and second time 21.30. (Did
not insert any new data) There is no difference before/after the
mythfilldatabase. I just tried to remove and recreate the scheduled
recording. Again, without difference.

PS. Sorry for the double post, I broke the power to the computer but it
seems the mail got away to the list anyway...

Best regards
Rickard Borgmäster