[mythtv] Deb builds from SVN?

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Fri Feb 3 05:51:22 UTC 2006

I created a 2 .spec files for building nightlies/etc from SVN into rpms. You
could use 'alien' to convert these to debs, I suppose. Dozen lines of shell
code at most, I'd expect... with the right pre-requisites installed.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Building_RPMS_from_SubVersion

http://www.kitenet.net/programs/alien/

Good luck.

Buzz.