[mythtv] Preview images in mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Feb 3 00:08:36 UTC 2006

> I've done some socket stuff in PHP before and figure this would be
> pretty easy to do. What do you think? If you like the idea I'll work on
> implementing it in the next few weeks.

There's a patch in trac to handle some of this..  I'm just waiting for
.19 to be released before I start playing with it.

> Also have some improvements I'd like to make to the music and movies
> modules, but nothing particularly ground breaking.

As I've stated several times before, I will not accept improvements to
the video/music portions, only complete rewrites.

-Chris

P.S.  Please start a new thread if you want to continue on this subject.