[mythtv] Ticket # 1043: Internal DVD Menu Support

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 10:19:47 UTC 2006

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. I've been using this patch for a while on
both my myth boxes without seeing either of these problems. I'm using gcc4 on
a x86_64 platform in one case, so I would guess you are right about the
missing dvd_nav.

The lockup problem is unlike anything I've encountered - I've played ~20
different DVDs without issue. Can you reproduce the problem, does it always
lockup with this DVD? What about other discs?
--
Stuart Morgan