[mythtv] EPIA M10k - XvMC: Very high CPU (even when paused!!)

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Fri Dec 29 11:49:49 UTC 2006

> I didn't realise that minimyth was distributed with all the necessary
> devel libs/headers/binaries in place. I would have taken a similar path
> had I known.

It doesn't - I build/compile on the NFS server (a Debian box), which also
functions as the Myth backend. Using INSTALL_ROOT I install the compiled
binaries straight into the Minimyth root filesystem. I needed to compile on
the server from the beginning, being the backend so both BE/FE have the
same protocol version.

	Herman