[mythtv] RFE: jobqueue prioritization for commflagging?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Dec 24 23:43:51 UTC 2006

* On Sun Dec 24, 2006 at 11:46:40AM -0800, Ross Campbell wrote:
> I didn't see anything in the mythjobqueue code that looked like a
> starting point for reprioritizing scheduled jobs - am I missing
> something somewhere else?

There isn't anything currently.  I have a few things on my TODO but
don't know when I'll get to them.  I'd like the prioritization code
to allow specifying a priority for each job that is run, so you could
queue some jobs at different priorities and even give the option of
queuing a "run now" type of job that would get run immediately
because of its priority.

--
Chris