[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12329 by cpinkham

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 16:15:42 UTC 2006

Question about this, how do I know if this is working? Specifically, my
master backend has it's recordings store mounted from my slave backend. Does
this filesystem detection determine where recordings are truncated? I know
you stated that recordings are expired on the master, but where are files
truncated?

Also, looking at the backend status I see that Myth still thinks both of my
backends have different recording stored thus doubling the space
calculation.

- Mark.