[mythtv] Proposed patch to mythvideo

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Fri Dec 15 20:05:53 UTC 2006

> I am interested in adding the following functionality for MythVideo,
> which would also need to modify imdb.pl and the videometadata table:

I've been sitting on a patch from Pekka Jääskeläinen for a long time now, it
would use imdbpy and allow for TV series searches. I'd like to move away
from imdb.pl eventually.

No new metadata fields yet and I'm not sure about adding all the ones you
propose, but some would be needed (or better file name parsing). Ideally,
I'd be moving to something that would support at least as much information
as the recorded table does for MythTV (without the administrative fields).

--
Anduin Withers