[mythtv] Updating two datasources with a single xmltv file

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Thu Dec 14 10:26:10 UTC 2006

Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 13/12/06, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:
>

>> I'm not going to tell you how on the MythTV _development_
>> mailing list though.
>>

> Sorry, OP posted to the wrong list and I hadn't noticed until after I
> replied. Sorry for the noise.

My apologies, since i'm the one who initiated this thread.
For the records, i tested several command switches of mythfilldatabase
(because none seemed obvious to me) and the correct one to use is --update :

    mythfilldatabase --update --file 1 -1 tvguide.xml
    mythfilldatabase --update --file 2 -1 tvguide.xml

I updated the Mythfilldatabase page on mythtv's wiki accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :)