[mythtv] DVBScan problem

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Wed Dec 6 20:11:42 UTC 2006

On Saturday 02 December 2006 18:44, Henk Schoneveld wrote:
> On Friday 24 November 2006 20:39, Janne Grunau wrote:
> > Without the backend log with --verbose record,channel,siparser I
> > can't say what's wrong.

please fix your mail client, it's quoting is broken

> Attached 2 logfiles in a tar.gz, one with and one without nid filled
> in in dtv_multiplexes

You are running a modified mythtv version. I'm very certain that the
modification is the cause of your tuning problem.

How are we supposed to support a modificated version or fix issues if we
don't even know that you run a modificated version? Please test again
with plain svn and don't expect a answer from me.

Janne