[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r12199 by rtsai

Robert Tsai mythtv at tsaiberspace.net
Tue Dec 5 05:21:42 UTC 2006

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 10:02:48PM -0700, John P Poet wrote:
> On 12/4/06, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:
> >       Author: rtsai
> >         Date: 2006-12-05 04:53:57 +0000 (Tue, 05 Dec 2006)
> > New Revision: 12199
> >    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12199
> >
> > Modified:
> >
> >    trunk/mythtv/programs/mythcommflag/TemplateMatcher.cpp
> >
> > Log:
> >
> > - Allow logos to wait for up 2 minutes after show starts, or
> > disappear up to 2 minutes before commercial starts.
>
> I have noticed that my system has not been flagging The CW network's
> HD feed very well.  Could it be because their logo (on HD content)
> is positioned well inside the right border?  I assume they put it
> there so it is compatible with their SD feed.

I suppose anything is possible.

I'm not sufficiently expert to comment on the workings of the
"classic" commdetector code. You should just take a look at the
backend logs with "-v commflag" and see what it says. The output is a
bit cryptic (you'd have to read the code to figure out what the
various column names mean) but readily identifies what the classic
commdetector thinks is going on.

> I have not been using your Experimental flagger, but will give it a
> try.

--Rob